Would you like to prevent anyone from viewing your conversation history.? Because here there us an application that will allow you to lock out Whatsapp with a password.
Whatsapp is quintessential program to send free text messages, share images or videos, and only need a connection to the internet as the 3G or Wi-Fi to use it.
The problem with so much freedom is that anyone who take our phone can read your private messages, since there is no way to lock it to keep hidden conversations… so far.
For this there is Whatsapp Lock, a totally free application and is compliant with the goal of blocking Whatsapp so that anyone can check the history of conversation.
How to use Whatsapp Lock
The download and installation of Whatsapp Lock is very simple. As all application for mobile devices, you can find it in the app store. When you open it for the first time, it will ask you to enter a four-digit pin, which will be your security key.
If someone wants to see your Whatsapp you need to enter the pin. If you do it incorrectly, the program stops and takes a picture of the person who made the attempt. This is ideal to know who was the curious who wanted to enter without your permission.
By default, the application is blocked at the moment that you stop using the messaging system, but these values can be modified, or even delayed for as long as you think necessary.
Main features of Whatsapp Lock
- It is completely free and does not have versions Premium or payment
- It captures images of the intruder who wanted to enter history, a very interesting and ideal function for suspicious couples.
- It includes advertising (is understandable in the case of a free application)
- Its design and interface is very simple
- Consumes very few resources and memory